Your goal in this game is to find the mallards that Dwight has hidden around the office. There are two mallards in each of six rooms. Some mallards are easy to find, others are difficult.
- Click your mouse on areas of the room to reveal the mallard. Once you've found it, the duck will appear on the screen as confirmation. NOTE: Mallards are only hidden in the main gameplay area, not the shaded sides where the navigation arrows are.
- Click on the arrows to move between rooms.
- If you succeed at finding all the mallards, the game will end and your score will automatically be registered. If you want to quit and register your score without finding all 12 mallards, click the SUBMIT button in the top right-hand corner.
You may only play this game ONCE for SchruteBucks, so make sure you are ready to play when you click "Start."
All rewards are payable in SchruteBucks, the official currency of Dunder Mifflin Infinity.
- The easiest mallards are worth Sb $5, the most difficult Sb $20.
- Maximum possible Sb for this task: $140.
order to qualify for the monthly Employee Prize for October, you must
complete the game no later than Saturday, Oct. 31st, 2009 at 8:59 PM PT/11:59